Sunday, September 20, 2009

I'm trying to be zazzling-artistic...


I think I'm in my design mode. Jake keeps talking to me, this is very distracting. He loves to play fetch. Waded up paper balls. OK, I toss him a few. He's still talking. Meow-meow. Talk-talk. I love him. He is so sweet. He loves belly rubs, scratching behind the ears, under his chin, etc. Who don't?

I guess we all have our little distractions, that creep in at the times we need to be left to our designing. Creativeness is at it's best, when we are relaxed.
Have a free mind of daily worries, yeh, like that's going to happen. But we continue to struggle for a relaxed attitude, and dive in to what ever project we are engaged in.

Maybe Jake interrupting me, isn't such a bad thing. He reminds me that he is here to help me relax. It works!

What works for you?

...later, Vickie



No comments:

Post a Comment