Saturday, September 26, 2009

"Posy Doodle"

I love to doodle...so since I have such a good time with it, I decided to publish some of my doodles on products. I started a series of designs, lovingly named, "Posy Doodles"
At this time I have four designs. Below you'll see greeting cards. (postage to match available)
I also have postcards with postage to match, only 28 cents to send postcards. Very economical way to keep in touch.
Each are customizable.

Just Because 1 card
Just Because 1 by vickiescreations
Shop the t-shirts section of zazzle

Just Because 2 card
Just Because 2 by vickiescreations
Shop the t-shirts section of Zazzle




Inside card ...you're so special,
I'm sending you love
in a "Posy Doodle"

Of course this message can be edited. Maybe you have a poem or verse you might want to add. Make it personal, make it yours.

...later, Vickie



No comments:

Post a Comment